Story telling about my village

 

This is about of the places, namely “ Pegadaian village” in Purwosari, East Java-Indonesia

 

In this Pegadaian Purwosari village, there are many objects such as houses,River,Rice Fields, coffee shop, My school,etc. And then I will describe one by one the objects in my village.

Home is our destination, when the word home comes or comes out in our mouths.


Home is the most comfortable place as well as a place to unwind after activities, where we build intimacy with family as well as a place to relax. where the house is also a place to protect ourselves from danger.

A small coffee in my village the name is “Bara Coffee” as well as the originator of the first coffee shop in my village

in my village it is different from areas such as Malang city, Surabaya city and other cities in Indonesia. Prior to the existence of the coffee shop, the local community had never tried various kinds of coffee flavors where they only tasted ordinary coffee sold in small shops or nearby stalls. With the Bara coffee , I was able to open a new business in the area around my house.

The river is a place where water collects

A large, longitudinal stream of water flowing continuously from upstream (source) to downstream (estuary). The river simply flows into the ground before finding another body of water. Through rivers are the usual way for landfall rainwater to flow into the sea or large water reservoirs such as lakes. In my village there are two kinds of rivers. The first is near the main road, only a small river whose flow is from the Lawang area, while the other river is quite large and deep, whose flow comes from Mount Malang.

Rice Fields is a cultivated and irrigated land for planting rice

Rice fields maybe many people already know about rice fields, where usually farmers grow the land for rice, corn, beans and so on and it is the same as other rice fields in my village as well as there are a lot of rice fields in it.

My school none other than “SMAN 1 PURWOSARI” where we study

My house is very close to where i study now. about 500 meters. from the direction of my school house which is located on the left side of the road where from my house it is clear that the school building can even be heard sometimes when the school speakers ring or the school bell rings until my house.

Pegadaian companies engaged in the pawn business

None other than this is the origin where the pawnshop road became the name in my village as well as the address of the residents around the pawnshop area. Starting from the establishment of a business entity called a pawnshop which was established long before I was born. a place where people can exchange goods for money with a guarantee. If the goods are to be taken, the person is obliged to pay the goods in installments in the amount of money given by the pawnshop.

                             

Building shop buying and selling material goods

 


If people first enter the direction of Mount Malang, the first is besides being treated to a pawnshop building in my village, there are two building shops on the right, called the building shop "Wibowo", the left is only about 100 meters away, the building shop is called "Mati ong" the owner is Chinese. the two shops complement each other there is no such thing as business competition.

Strawberry fruit is rosy red with an oval shape with small seeds attached to the fruit

The fruit of a million people, none other than the red "Strawberry". many people are competing to cultivate the red fruit besides the easy care of this strawberry fruit when it is ripe makes anyone want to immediately pick this strawberry. many types of strawberries. this time at my house I plant local types of strawberries which if the fruit will be medium in shape, red in color, the taste is a little sour because local seeds are not from outside seeds which are mostly big and sweet. Strawberry plants in my house have grown a lot, about less than 10 pots which are cared for wholeheartedly every day.

 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SOS4LOVE PROJECT (2020)